Reagecon manufactures the most comprehensive range of pH Buffer Solutions available to the marketplace, which have been designed to suit all user requirements
- Laboratory Grade Buffers, pH range 1-13 tested at 20°C and 25°C
- Colour Coded Buffers for Calibration pH 4, 7, 10
- Professional Range (Technical, NIST/DIN & High Resolution Buffers)
- Low Ionic Strength Buffers
- pH Buffer Capsules
We also have several additional offerings that include buffers to calibrate
- Antimony Electrodes
- Sterile Buffers
- Colour Coded pH Buffers with a three decimal place specification.
All are manufactured to exacting specifications with an extended shelf life and cover the pH range of pH 1.00 to pH 13.00 inclusive. All are supplied with a detailed Certificate of Analysis which outlines traceability to N.I.S.T (the N.I.S.T SRM(s) Lot No. is stated on the certificate).
More detailed technical information and specific product information can be obtained by visiting: pH Buffer Solutions
Reagecon’s Webshop: www.reagecon.com